Welcome to the Places To See Scotland website. Our website has information and links to visitor & tourist attractions in Scotland: including Historical Buildings & Monuments, Places of Culture, and general attractions such as zoos and recreational interest.
Places To See Scotland is managed by IMAD Scotland Group
See our Scottish Regions page to view information by Area; >> View Regions
Edinburgh & The Lothians – Glasgow – The Scottish Borders – Ayrshire & South West Scotland – Lanarkshire – Renfrewshire Clyde Coast & Argyll – Stirlingshire Loch Lomond & The Trossachs – Fife – Angus Dundee & Tayside – Perth & Kinross – Grampian & Aberdeenshire – Highlands & Isalnds.
Blog – Scottish Places
- Scottish Borders AbbeysThe Scottish Borders are home to a number of ruined, yet magnificent Abbeys, which were all founded in the 12th Century. The best known four are Jedburgh, Melrose, Kelso and Dryburgh Abbey. The story […]
- Five Sisters Zoo – West LothianFive Sisters Zoo is home to a wonderful variety of 180 species of mammals, birds and reptiles from around the world. Get up close to rescued circus bears and lions, wolves and lynx, gibbons, […]
- Scotland’s Secret BunkerHidden beneath a Scottish Farmhouse, a tunnel leads to Scotland’s Secret Underground Nuclear Command Bunker. Scotland’s best kept secret for over 40 years, Hidden beneath an innocent Scottish […]
- Declaration of Arbroath AnniversaryApril the 6th 2020 marks the 700th Anniversary of The Declaration of Arbroath and the claim of right of an Independent and sovereign Scotland. ANNIVERSARY FILM (Charlie Stuart / Lesley Riddoch) […]
Scottish Social Media
- Historic Scotland Sites Re-Open“We are starting a phased reopening of some of our sites across Scotland. After what has felt like history’s longest wait, the easing of certain lockdown restrictions means you and your family […]
- Edinburgh Castle ReopensEdinburgh castle has re-opened for visitors. Edinburgh’s iconic landmark, Edinburgh Castle has reopened! Home to Edinburgh’s oldest building, St Margaret’s Chapel, the castle has a rich and exciting […]
placestoseescotland.com is a part of IMAD SCOTLAND GROUP
IMAD Scotland Group is a Media Marketing & Design company in Central Scotland currently with 20 websites nationwide and 55 associated social media platforms.
See some of our Scottish Regional Website Below